Love coffee? Keen to join a great team of local espresso specialists?
At Allpress we’re a team of espresso specialists, roasting and serving beautiful coffee. With over 30 years of experience, spanning across five countries: from Melbourne to Christchurch, London to Tokyo. We pride ourselves on the communities we build, connections we make and the company we keep. Our culture is all about building trust with each other and the people that we connect with.
Our Roastery Cafés are about sharing the Allpress brand experience with our coffee drinkers by delivering delicious espresso and exceptional customer service for anyone who walks through the door. Along with this, we have a simple, wholesome and tasty menu which has been designed to complement our coffee offering.
About the role
The Allpress café aims to share the Allpress brand experience with the customers who visit through the provision of delicious espresso and pleasant service. We are looking for an experienced individual to lead, inspire and motivate the café team/staff to deliver a great customer experience in this Allpress café.
‣Understand and embody the Allpress brand
‣Take a strong leadership role in developing and motivating the café team/staff
‣Work with other departments to plan and build the café business in the short/medium/long term and have a concrete vision
‣Propose and implement changes in organizations, people, business processes, etc., without being satisfied with the current situation
Tokyo Roastery & Cafe | 3-7-2 Hirano Koto-ku Tokyo
Toranomon Cafe | Toranomon Hills Business Tower 2F1-17-1 Toranomon Minato-ku Tokyo
5 days per week
To be discussed within 7:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. (Roster based)
‣ Fluently Japanese communication skill
‣ 2 years of barista and café operations and profit and loss management experience
‣ Business level of PC skills
‣ Be passionate about exceptional customer service and great coffee.
‣ Seeking for the perfect balance of service quality and business profitability.
‣ Self-motivated and able to pay attention to detail
Diversity & Inclusion Pledge
Allpress is committed to being an inclusive organization where all people feel valued, respected and engaged.
We pledge a commitment to:
‣ Building inclusive teams who represent all groups in society.
‣ Empowering our people to continuously improve the way we work and promote equity.
‣ Removing barriers and the influence of bias.
‣ Creating a safe environment where we’re encouraged to speak out against discrimination in any form.
‣ Cultivating a sense of belonging by encouraging our people to fearlessly bring their whole selves to work.
Keen? Apply for this role and let us know why you'd love to work for Allpress.
For inquiries about applying